The 2019 entry fee cost is: R 7500 p/p (30k per team of four people). We can only accommodate 60 teams. Any person, corporates and/or teams are allowed to enter. Entries work on a first come, first served basis. Entries close on 31 March 2019.
We’re not reserving any teams, simply pay and you’re in. If your are a corporate company, we can provide you with an invoice, if need be.
What your entry fee includes:
The National Braai Tour is a self drive and camping holiday where pretty much everything but your teammates, vehicle, fuel and basic camping equipment is provided.
- Breakfast, lunch and supper each day of the Braai Tour
- Beer and wine for the duration of the Braai Tour
- Spirits and mixers on select bar nights
- Music performances on select bar nights
- Free barista coffee each morning made by our world famous travelling coffee crew
- All campsite and other entrance fees
- 1 night accommodation at a hotel in Cape Town
- #BRAAITOUR clothing
- #BRAAITOUR goods (too much to mention here in detail, anyone who’s been on tour will tell you this is probably worth more than the entry itself)
- Firewood will be provided to you on a daily basis ahead of each braai